Serve these treats as a snack, appetizer or even dessert.
- Makes 20 straws
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 box (17.3 oz.) frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed according to package directions
- 5 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine sugar with cinnamon in small bowl; reserve 1 tablespoon.
- Arrange pastry sheets on flat surface. Evenly spread 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread on each pastry sheet. Evenly sprinkle with cinnamon mixture, then cut each sheet into 10 strips. Twist strips, then arrange on baking sheets, pressing down ends. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 10 seconds. Brush on strips, then evenly sprinkle with reserved 1 tablespoon cinnamon mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|