Cranberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Makes 7 dozen
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (6 oz.) dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine flour with baking soda in small bowl; set aside.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with sugars in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in vanilla, egg and salt. Beat in flour mixture and oats on low speed just until blended. Stir in chips and cranberries.
- Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, on greased baking sheets. Bake 8 minutes or until edges are golden. (Do not over bake.) Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove cookies to wire racks and cool completely.
|Serving Size||1 cookie||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 cookie|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|