- Recipe serves: 12
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package (10 oz.) cremini mushrooms
- 2 small red, orange and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 12 large fresh basil leaves
- 12 bocconcini (fresh mozzarella cheese balls)
- 12 pitted Kalamata olives or oil-cured olives
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms, red peppers and Italian seasoning, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender; cool.
- Alternately thread mushrooms and peppers on 12 long skewers, then add basil, bocconcini and olives.
TIP: Can also be served family-style without skewers.
VARIATION: To grill, skewer uncooked vegetables, then brush with melted I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and grill until tender. Allow to cool slightly and garnish as above.
Cost per recipe*: $11.81.
Cost per serving*: $0.98.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|