Parmesan-Crusted Sweet Potato Fries
A delicious way to make nutritious sweet potatoes. Roasting brings out their natural sweetness too.
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 35 min
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes or yams
- 1/3 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line 2 jelly-roll pans with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine sweet potatoes with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large bowl and toss to coat*.
- Combine bread crumbs with cheese in large resealable plastic bag. Add potatoes and close bag. Shake potatoes, separating any clumps, until coated. Arrange potatoes in single layer on prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes. Rotate pans and bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are golden and crisp. Serve, if desired, with ranch dressing.
*TIP: Can be made 1 day ahead up to this point. Cover and refrigerate. Continue as above.
Cost per recipe*: $4.43.
Cost per serving*: $.55.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||30 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
|Vitamin A||330 %|