- Makes 36 cookies
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- Chill Time 30 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Process 1 cup flour with walnuts in food processor until walnuts are the size of large crumbs; set aside.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with 1/4 cup confectioners sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy, about 2 minutes. Beat in vanilla. Beat in flour mixture, remaining 1 cup flour and cinnamon just until combined. Wrap mixture in plastic wrap and chill 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and arrange on ungreased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart. Bake 15 minutes or until bottoms are just golden. Cool sheets on wire rack 2 minutes. Toss in or sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup confectioners sugar while still warm.
TIP: To easily toast chopped nuts, spread nuts in single layer on baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees, shaking pan halfway through, 6 minutes or until walnuts start to turn golden.
|Serving Size||Per 2 cookies||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||Per 2 cookies|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|