Twice-Baked Fingerling Bites
- Makes 20 potatoes
- Prep Time 25 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 1 package (12 oz.) fingerling potatoes or small red new potatoes
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh chives (optional)
- Pierce potatoes with fork or knife, then arrange in microwave-safe casserole dish. Cover with paper towel and microwave at HIGH 4 minutes or until potatoes are just tender. Let cool slightly.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Gently scoop some pulp from shells, reserving shells. Combine potato pulp, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, cheese and chives in small bowl. Carefully spread mixture into potato shells with knife, then arrange on baking sheet*. Broil 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with a mini dollop of sour cream and additional snipped chives.
*TIP: Can be made ahead up to this point. Cover and refrigerate, or freeze, until ready to use. Bring to room temperature before broiling.
Cost per recipe*: $1.82.
Cost per potato*: $0.09.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 potato||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 potato|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|