- Recipe serves: 12
- Prep Time 25 min
- Cook Time 1 hr 5 min
- Chill Time 2 hr
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp. sherry (optional)
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 cups assorted fresh fruit such as raspberries, blueberries, sliced peaches or your favorite fruit
- 2 cups prepared vanilla pudding
- 4 Tbsp. sliced almonds, toasted if desired
- 1 cup whipped cream or whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 325°. Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf pan; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time, scraping sides occasionally. Stir in vanilla. Reduce speed to low and beat in flour mixture just until blended. Evenly spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out completely clean. If cake starts to brown, cover loosely with aluminum foil. Let cool 15 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely. Cut cake into cubes.
- Arrange 1/3 of the cubed cake in trifle or glass bowl; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sherry, then spoon on 1/2 of the jam. Add 1 cup raspberries, 1 cup pudding, then 2 tablespoons almonds. Repeat layers, except for almonds. Chill several hours or overnight. Just before serving, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with remaining almonds.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||49 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|