Asian-Style Triple Mushroom Tofu Wraps
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 20 min
- Marinate for 10 min
- Cook Time 18 min
- 12 ounces firm tofu, cut into long strips
- 1 3/4 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1/2 tsp. finely grated fresh ginger or 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Light Spread
- 1 lb. sliced assorted mushrooms (white, cremini and/or shiitake)
- 1 small orange bell pepper, sliced
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 4 (8-in.) soft taco-size whole wheat tortillas
- Combine tofu, 1 teaspoon soy sauce and ginger in large resealable bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Light Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms, orange pepper and green onions, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden. Stir in garlic, remaining 3/4 teaspoon soy sauce and rice wine vinegar; cook 30 seconds. Remove vegetables from skillet and keep warm.
- Remove tofu from marinade, discarding marinade. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook tofu, turning once, 4 minutes or until golden. Remove tofu from skillet and set aside.
- Evenly divide vegetables and tofu onto tortillas. Fold in sides, then roll up.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
|Vitamin A||70 %|