- Recipe serves: 12
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 50 min
- 1 3/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 sticks I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Microwave 1-1/4 cups chocolate chips with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks in large microwave safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds, stir. Repeat until chips are melted, about 1 minute.
- Combine cocoa with sugar in medium bowl with wire whisk, then stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in eggs. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs.
- Cool on wire rack 15 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.
TIP: Can be made ahead and stored in refrigerator for up to 2 days. Remove from refrigerator and let stand 1 hour before serving.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|