- Recipe serves: 2
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 3/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper or green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut in thin strips
- 4 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortilla, warmed
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Combine I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons cumin mixture in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and red pepper, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Remove onion mixture and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon cumin mixture in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook beef, stirring occasionally, until desired doneness.
- Evenly spoon hot beef and vegetables on tortillas, then drizzle with lime juice and cilantro. Roll up and secure, if desired, with wooden toothpicks. Serve, if desired, with guacamole, sour cream and/or shredded cheese.
|Serving Size||2 servings||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||2 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||250|
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||82 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin C||140 %|
|Vitamin A||60 %|