Chewy Double Ginger Cookies
- Makes 3 dozen
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, PLUS additional for coating
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp. chopped crystallized ginger
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, ground ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat sugar and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in molasses, then egg until blended. Gradually add flour mixture and beat on low speed just until blended. Stir in crystallized ginger.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls, then roll in additional granulated sugar. Arrange on prepared cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 minutes until edges are firm. Cool sheets 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.
Tip: Stir in mini chocolate chips.
|Serving Size||per 2-cookie/serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per 2-cookie/serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|