Cinnamon-Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 1 lb. carrots, sliced diagonally 1/2-in. thick
- 3 Tbsp. firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 4 tsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Put carrots, brown sugar, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, cinnamon and 1 cup water in large nonstick skillet and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered until carrots are tender and glazed, about 25 minutes.
Cost per recipe*: $1.25
Cost per serving*: $.31
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
|Vitamin A||380 %|