Fluffy Scrambled Eggs-Italian Style
The secret to this simple fluffy egg recipe-simply whisk I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® spread into the eggs!
- Recipe serves: 1
- Prep Time 3 min
- Cook Time 2 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- Beat 1/2 of the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and eggs with fork or wire whisk in medium bowl about 2 minutes (small lumps of Spread will remain in egg mixture).
- Heat remaining Spread in nonstick skillet over medium heat until melted. Add egg mixture and tomatoes to skillet and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Stir in cheese and cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are thoroughly cooked, about 1 minute. Stir in basil. Serve, if desired, with whole wheat toast.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||41 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
|Vitamin A||30 %|