Chili-Lime Shrimp Over Quinoa
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/4 cup lime juice, divided
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined uncooked extra large shrimp, (about 16 to 20)
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves, divided
- Cook quinoa according to package directions, adding peas during last 3 minutes of cook time.
- Melt 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons lime juice and chili powder and cook until bubbly. Stir in shrimp and cook, turning once, until pink, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in 1 tablespoon of the cilantro.
- Stir remaining 1 tablespoon Spread, 2 tablespoons cilantro and 2 tablespoons lime juice into hot cooked quinoa. Arrange quinoa on plates. Top with shrimp; drizzle any sauce remaining in skillet over shrimp.
TIP: Also delicious with red quinoa!
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||39 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
|Vitamin A||45 %|