Buttery Fresh Herb Potatoes
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into 1-in. chunks, (about 6 cups)
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves*
- 1 Tbsp. capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes; drain.
- Combine potatoes, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, parsley, capers, lemon peel and salt in bowl. Toss until evenly coated.
* Feel free to add your favorite fresh herbs, such as thyme, oregano and rosemary.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|