Cranberry Pistachio Bar Cookies
- Makes 36 bars
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1 bar (4 oz.) white chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°. Brush 15 x 10-inch baking sheet with sides with additional I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs and egg yolks, one at a time, then beat in vanilla. Beat in flour mixture just until blended. Stir in dried cranberries, pistachios and white chocolate. Press into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until golden. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into 36 bars.
TIP: Don't throw out the egg whites! Freeze them and use in the future for an egg white omelette.
|Serving Size||1 bar||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 bar|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|