Death By Chocolate Cake Mix Bars
- Recipe serves: 24
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) Devil's food cake mix
- 1 box (3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding & pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 bag (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups), melted, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Brush 13 x 9-inch baking pan with additional I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread.
- Combine cake mix and pudding in medium bowl. Stir in I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and milk until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or pick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs attached. Remove to wire rack and if desired, spread with melted chips. Cool completely in pan. Cut into 24 bars.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|