Chocolate Pear Cake Bars
- Recipe serves: 36
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 2 cans (15 oz. ea.) sliced pears in light syrup, 1/4 cup liquid reserved, then drained
- 2/3 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 3/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips , melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Brush 13 x 9-inch baking pan with additional I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread; set aside.
- Combine cake mix, reserved pear liquid, Spread and ginger and in large bowl with wooden spoon. Evenly spread into prepared pan. Top with sliced pears, gently pressing into batter.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Drizzle with melted chocolate and cut into 36 bars.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|