It's Vegan! Black Bean Soft Shell Tacos
We use all vegan ingredients to make this delicious vegan recipe.
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 7 min
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® It's Vegan
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) reduced sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 large lime, cut into wedges
- Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® It’s Vegan in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook zucchini, red pepper, onion, chili powder, garlic and salt, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in beans and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Stir in cilantro.
- Spoon bean mixture into tortillas. Top with lettuce and serve with lime wedges.
Tip: Serve with chopped avocado, shredded vegan cheese and salsa if desired.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbs||68 g|
|Dietary Fiber||21 g|
|Vitamin D||0 %|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
|Vitamin A||120 %|