Frozen Coconut Chocolate Banana Pops
- Recipe serves: 12
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® with Coconut Oil
- 6 bananas
- 12 wooden ice cream sticks
- Toppings (otional): such as flaked coconut, chopped nuts or sprinkles
- Place chocolate chips and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® with Coconut Oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 50% power 2 minutes, then stir. Continue heating in 30 second increments, stirring frequently, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Peel the bananas and cut each in half. Slide each half onto an ice cream stick.
- Dip the bananas in the melted chocolate, using a spoon to partially cover each. Sprinkle with toppings as desired. Freeze 1 ½ hours or until bananas are frozen and chocolate is hardened. Serve or transfer to an airtight container and freeze up to 1 week.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbs||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg|