Cedar-Plank-Grilled Salmon with Citrus Salsa
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 30 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and coarsely chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 6 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. salmon
- Soak cedar plank in water 30 minutes to 24 hours, placing a weight on top to keep plank submerged.
- For Citrus Salsa, combine tomatoes, oranges, green onions, 4 tablespoons cilantro and jalapeno pepper in large bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper; set aside.
- Blend I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro; set aside.
- Remove plank from water. Brush plank with oil, then arrange salmon on plank. Carefully place plank on hot grill.
- Grill salmon until salmon turns opaque, turning once. If edges of plank start to burn, carefully mist with water or move to cooler part of the grill.
- Top salmon with cilantro Spread and serve with salsa.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||90 %|
|Vitamin A||25 %|