Country Breakfast Benedict
- Recipe serves: 2
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin (optional)
- 6 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package Knorr® Hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 cup milk
- 4 slices (3/4-in thick ea.) French bread, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 6 oz.)
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked
- 4 eggs, poached and kept warm
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and cook chicken in large skillet over medium heat, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked; set aside and keep warm.
- Blend Sauce Mix with milk in 1-quart saucepan. Add remaining 4 tablespoons Spread. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until thickened; keep warm.
- Arrange 2 pieces toasted bread on each plate. Top bread slices with chicken, then evenly sprinkle with cheese. Arrange bacon and eggs over cheese, then evenly top, as desired, with Sauce. Sprinkle, if desired, with paprika and garnish with fresh fruit.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||610|
|Total Fat||68 g|
|Saturated Fat||25 g|
|Total Carbs||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|