- Recipe serves Makes 1 (10”) bundt cake servings
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, whisked
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cup packed, light brown sugar
- 8 ounces I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread, melted and cooled
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup strong espresso, cooled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 ounces melted semi-sweet chocolate
- Mixed berries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 ̊F.
Lightly coat a 10” bundt cake pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
Combine melted, ‘I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter’ spread, sugar, eggs, buttermilk, espresso, and vanilla into another mixing bowl and whisk together.
Pour dry mixture into wet mixture and whisk together until completely mixed together.
Gently fold melted chocolate into batter until fully incorporated.
Pour batter into prepared bundt pan and bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the cake. Remove cake from oven and cool for 5 minutes, carefully invert cake onto a cooling rack and allow cake to cool completely.
While cake cools, make whipped cream. Place cream, sugar and vanilla into a mixing bowl and beat with a whisk (or electric hand mixer) until soft peaks form, you want the whipped cream to be a little loose.
To serve, slice cake into serving size pieces and top with a dollop of whipped cream and a few berries.
Influencer: Spoon Fork Bacon