- Recipe serves 10 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 50 min
- 3 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Olive Oil Spread”
- 9 eggs, divided
- 1 package (30 oz.) shredded refrigerated or frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper, divided
- 1 package (10 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 425°. Melt 2 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in 13 x 9-inch baking pan in oven about 2 minutes. Spread to coat bottom of pan; set aside.
Lightly beat 2 eggs in large bowl. Stir in hash browns, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Press potato mixture into bottom and up sides of prepared pan. Bake 30 minutes or until potatoes are crisp.
Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch skillet and cook mushrooms, red pepper and onion over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until vegetables are golden. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt; set aside and cool slightly.
Beat remaining 7 eggs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and vegetable mixture in same bowl. Pour over potato crust. Bake 10 minutes. Top with cheese and bake an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.