- Recipe serves 6 servings
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 carton (4 oz.) egg substitute
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Light Spread
- 12 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
Beat milk, egg substitute, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon in medium bowl with wire whisk; set aside.
Melt 1 tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Light Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Meanwhile, dip 3 slices bread into milk mixture. Add to skillet and cook 5 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Repeat with remaining bread.
Meanwhile, melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread with jam in small saucepan until smooth. Serve with French Toast.