- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 1 medium mango, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 lb. cod fillets or firm white fish, cut into strips
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 8 (6-in. ea.) fajita size flour tortilla or corn tortillas , warmed according to package directions
Combine mango, avocado, onion, cilantro, garlic and lime juice in medium bowl. Season to taste with salt, if desired; set aside.
Season cod with chili powder and salt, if desired. Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in 12-in. nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook cod, turning occasionally, 4 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork.
Spoon cod into tortillas, then top with salsa. Serve, if desired, with lime wedges.