- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 20 sprays I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Butter Spray
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 8 (6-in. ea.) fajita size flour tortillas, warmed
Spray chicken 10 times with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spray Original in medium bowl. Add with salt, cumin and garlic; toss to coat.
Cook chicken in preheated 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir in cilantro. Remove chicken and keep warm.
Spray onion and red peppers in medium bowl with remaining 10 Sprays; toss to coat.
Cook vegetables in same preheated skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Serve chicken and vegetables in tortillas and, if desired, with fat free sour cream and lime wedges.