- Recipe serves 1 servings
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 7 min
- 3 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Light Spread
- 3 1/2 Tbsp. natural cane turbinado sugar
- Pinch ground cardamom
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Grated peel of 1 lemon
- 4 slices gluten-free bread
- 4 Tbsp. mascarpone cheese
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Lemon peel curls and fresh mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 450°. In small bowl, combine I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Light Spread, turbinado sugar, cardamom, nutmeg, and lemon peel.
Spread mixture evenly on bread. Arrange bread on a standard-sized baking sheet lined with parchment. Bake 5-7 minutes, until Spread mixture on top begins to caramelize.
Remove toast from oven and cool slightly. Evenly spread 1 tablespoon of mascarpone cheese on each slice of toast, then top with fresh raspberries. Garnish, if desired, with lemon peel curls and mint sprigs.