- Makes 32 appetizers
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 lb. beef tenderloin, cut into 3 pieces
- 6 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese or blue cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 32 slices (about 1/2 inch thick)
Season beef, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt 2 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat and cook beef, turning occasionally, 5 minutes or until almost done. Remove beef and let stand covered 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 425°. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Combine remaining 4 tablespoons Spread, cheese and garlic in small bowl. Evenly spread on bread. Arrange bread on prepared baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes or until toasted.
Thinly slice beef and arrange on toasts. Top, if desired, with additional cheese. Bake 1 minute or until warm.