- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 4 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Olive Oil Spread”
- 1 bag (10 oz.) fresh spinach leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 2 (8-in.) prebaked pizza crusts or 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives or oil-cured olived
Preheat oven to 450°.
Melt Believe It’s Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook spinach, garlic and oregano, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted; set aside.
Arrange pizza crust on ungreased baking sheet. Evenly top crust with spinach mixture using slotted spoon; discarding liquid. Top with tomato, cheese and olives, then bake 10 minutes or until heated through.