- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 3 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2 avocados, halved and pitted
- 12 ounces sea scallops, quartered
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh basil leaves
Melt 1 Tbsp. Spread; brush on cut surfaces of avocados. Grill, until lightly charred, about 3 minutes. Remove from grill and set aside.
Melt 1 Tbsp Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook scallops, stirring occasionally, until cooked, about 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
Melt remaining 1 Tbsp. Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook corn, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and green onions and cook until tomatoes begin to soften, about 1 minute. Add scallops and basil; toss. Spoon into avocados.