- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken cutlets
- 4 whole wheat Kaiser rolls, halved horizontally
- 20 sprays I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Butter Spray
- 4 slices tomato, about 1/4 inch thick
- 4 slices thin red onion
- 4 lettuce leaves
Combine Light Mayonnaise, basil, lemon juice and garlic in small bowl; set aside.
Grill or broil chicken, turning once, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Evenly spray cut-side of rolls with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spray Original and grill, pressing gently to sear, 1 minute or until rolls are toasted. Evenly spread rolls with basil mixture, then top with chicken, tomato, onion and lettuce.