- Recipe Serves 6 servings
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
- 3/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 inch-thick halibut steaks
- Greens (to place grilled veggies on for color)
- 3 red bell peppers, seeded and halved
- 3 zucchini, sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick rectangles
- 2 large heads organic broccoli (about 2 pounds), trimmed and cut into spears
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil (or I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
Stir I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!®, lemon juice, onion powder, parsley, dill, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; spread evenly over the halibut steaks.
Cook on preheated grill until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or prepare the barbecue (medium-high heat). Brush the vegetables with 1/4 cup of the oil to coat lightly. Sprinkle the vegetables with salt and pepper. Working in batches, grill the vegetables until tender and lightly charred all over, about 8 to 10 minutes for the bell peppers and broccoli and 7 minutes for the zucchini. Arrange the vegetables on a platter.
Meanwhile, whisk the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, parsley, basil, and rosemary in a small bowl to blend. Add salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the herb mixture over the vegetables. Serve the vegetables, warm or at room temperature.