- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 cup chopped shiitake mushrooms or cremini mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 2 cups diced rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup whole wheat couscous, cooked according to package directions
- 4 large red, orange and/or yellow bell peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet and cook onion, zucchini and mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in garlic and Italian seasoning and cook 1 minute. Stir in chicken and cooked couscous. Season, if desired, with ground black pepper. Evenly stuff red pepper halves.
Arrange 2 pepper halves in 12 x 18-inch piece heavy-duty aluminum foil. Wrap foil loosely around peppers, sealing edges airtight with double fold. Repeat with remaining peppers. Grill 30 minutes or until peppers are tender.