- Recipe serves 6 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- 4 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 5 cups sliced assorted fresh vegetables(zucchini, onions and/or red peppers)
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning*, crushed
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese, divided
Melt 2 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large oven-proof nonstick skillet** over medium heat and cook garlic, vegetables, and Italian seasoning, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat remaining 2 tablespoons Spread, melted, eggs and 3 tablespoons water with a wire whisk until foamy, about 1 minute. Stir 1/2 cup cheese into egg mixture
Reduce heat to low and stir in egg mixture. Lift set edges of frittata with spatula, tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom. Cook until almost set. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, then broil 2 minutes or until golden brown and eggs are set.