- Recipe serves 8 servings
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 4 min
- 8 ounces Brie cheese (wedge or round)
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 large green and/or red apples, cored and thinly sliced
Arrange cheese* on serving platter; set aside.
Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and stir in walnuts until coated. Stir in cinnamon and nutmeg until blended. Stir in honey and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until mixture is bubbling. Immediately pour over cheese. Serve hot with apples.