- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 7 min
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® It’s Vegan
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) reduced sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 large lime, cut into wedges
Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® It’s Vegan in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook zucchini, red pepper, onion, chili powder, garlic and salt, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in beans and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Stir in cilantro.
Spoon bean mixture into tortillas. Top with lettuce and serve with lime wedges.