- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 3 1/2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth or water, divided
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa
- 6 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® It’s Vegan, divided
- 2 small zucchini and/or yellow squash, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves or parsley
Bring 3 cups broth to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in quinoa and 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® It’s Vegan and return to a boil. Reduce heat and cook, covered, until water is absorbed, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and fluff with fork; set aside.
Meanwhile, melt remaining 4 Tbsp. Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook squash, tomatoes, shallot and garlic, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and tender, about 10 minutes.
Spoon quinoa onto serving platter, then top with vegetables. Add remaining 1/2 cup broth to same skillet and and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook until reduced by half, about 2 minutes. Pour over vegetables and quinoa. Sprinkle with basil.