- Recipe serves 24 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 5 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 sticks PLUS 3 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
Preheat oven to 350°. Brush 13 x 9-inch baking pan with additional I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks.
Combine 3 cups flour, 1 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon in large bowl. Cut in 3 sticks I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is size of small peas; set aside.
Put remaining 2 cups flour and 1 cup granulated sugar, baking powder and salt in another large bowl and beat with electric mixer on low speed until blended, about 1 minute. Melt 3 Tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks and add to bowl with milk, egg and vanilla. Beat 1 minute or just until blended. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with crumb mixture.
Bake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.