- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 lb. cod fillets or halibut fillets, about 1-inch thick
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange cod on baking sheet, then drizzle with lemon juice; set aside.
Process bread in food processor until fine crumbs. Add parsley, lemon peel and salt and process until chopped. Add I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks and pulse just until combined. Combine bread mixture with walnuts in small bowl. Evenly top cod with crumb mixture.
Bake 15 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork and crumbs are golden.