- Recipe serves 2 servings
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 4 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1/4 lb. shiitake mushrooms, stems discarded and caps sliced
- 1 Tbsp. dry sherry or white wine
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1/4 lb. Brie cheese, rind removed and cheese chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 lb. linguine or spaghetti, cooked and drained
Melt 1 tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Add sherry and cook 1 minute. Remove mushrooms from pan and set aside.
Melt remaining 3 tablespoons Spread in same skillet. Blend in half and half, cheese, salt and pepper with wire whisk until smooth. Reduce heat to low and add peas and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until heated through. Toss sauce with hot linguine to serve. Sprinkle, if desired, with fresh chopped parsley.