- Recipe serves 8 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spray Original
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, cut into 8 pieces and softened
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1 jar (18 oz.) apricot preserves
- 1/8 tsp. almond extract or 2 Tbsp. almond liqueur
Process milk, eggs, melted I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks, sugar and vanilla in blender until blended. Add flour and process until smooth.
Pour 1/4 cup batter in omelet pan or 8-inch skillet sprayed with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spray Original and tilt pan to allow batter to coat bottom. Cook over medium heat 1 minute or until cooked. Loosen edges and turn onto plate; keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter. Evenly spread cream cheese down center of each crepe; roll up and set aside.
Bring remaining 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks, preserves and almond extract to a boil in same skillet. Reduce heat to low and add crepes. Cook, spooning sauce over crepes, 1 minute or until crepes are heated. Carefully slide crepes onto serving platter and serve immediately.