- Recipe serves 6 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 50 min
- 5 medium red potatoes (about 1-1/2 lbs.), unpeeled and cut into chunks
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup skim milk or 2% milk
Cover potatoes, carrots and onion with water in 3-quart saucepan. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 40 minutes or until vegetables are very tender; drain.
Return vegetables to saucepan; mash. Stir in remaining ingredients. Garnish, if desired, with finely chopped parsley.