- Recipe serves 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 cups mixed dried fruits
- 1 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
Season chicken with cumin, salt and pepper. Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in dried fruits, wine, broth and olives. Bring just to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
Bring sauce to a boil over high heat and continue boiling, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Spoon fruit sauce over chicken to serve.