- Serves 12 servings
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- 4 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Vegan Spread, divided
- 1 large clove garlic, halved lengthwise
- 24 slices seeded multi grain French baguette (1/2-inch thick slices)
- 1 medium (6 ounces) zucchini, chopped, about 1 1/4 cups
- 1 small onion, finely chopped, 1/2 cup
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 medium tomato, chopped, 1 cup
- 3 Tbsp. chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves, divided
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brush 2 Tablespoons melted I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Vegan Spread onto one side of each bread slice.
Arrange bread slices on baking sheet spread side up and bake 7 minutes or until toasted.
Rub bread slices with cut side of garlic; set aside.
Meanwhile, melt remaining 2 Tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Vegan Spread in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook zucchini, onion and salt, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until tender.
Stir in tomato, and sun-dried tomato.
Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tomatoes are tender.
Stir in vinegar and cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat and stir in 2 Tablespoons basil.
To serve, evenly top each bread slice with vegetable mixture.
Top with remaining basil.