- Makes 44 meatballs
- Prep Time 30 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 4 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries , finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme or 1/8 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 Tbsp. port wine or grape juice
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon (optional)
Melt 2 tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and celery, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
Combine ground turkey, egg, bread crumbs, cranberries, onion mixture, thyme, salt and pepper in medium bowl; shape into 44 (1- inch) meatballs.
Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and brown 1/2 of the meatballs over medium heat, turning frequently, 7 minutes or until golden brown and almost cooked. Remove meatballs and set aside; repeat with remaining Spread and meatballs. Return meatballs to skillet, then stir in marmalade blended with port, vinegar and cinnamon. Cook over medium heat, stirring gently, 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened and meatballs are cooked.