- Recipe serves 6 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 45 min
- 12 slices cinnamon raisin bread or cinnamon bread
- 1 pint half & half
- 2 large eggs
- 6 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°.
Arrange bread slices in two layers in lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Blend remaining ingredients in large bowl with wire whisk. Evenly pour over bread slices, pressing bread down until some liquid is absorbed and bread does not float. Bake 45 minutes or until center reaches 160° and bread is golden brown. Serve hot and sprinkle, if desired, with confectioners sugar.