- Recipe serves 10 servings
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 18 min
- 1 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 bag (13 oz.) frozen mini cheese ravioli
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley in medium bowl. Put melted I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in small bowl. Dip frozen ravioli in Spread then bread crumb mixture until evenly coated.
Arrange ravioli 2-inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.* Bake 18 minutes, switching position of pans halfway through baking, until golden and puffed. Serve, if desired, with heated pizza sauce.