- Makes 3 dozen
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
Preheat oven to 375°. Grease baking sheets; set aside.
Combine water and Worcestershire sauce in small bowl; set aside.
Combine flour, cheese and pepper in medium bowl. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread until mixture is size of coarse crumbs. Stir in water mixture until dough forms a ball. Stir in artichokes. Drop dough by level tablespoonfuls, one inch apart, on prepared baking sheets.
Bake 25 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.