- Recipe serves 6 servings
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 9 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread
- 2 large ripe Bosc pears or Anjou pears, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 6 cups torn red leaf lettuce leaves
- 1/3 cup balsamic italian vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 ounces shaved Parmesan cheese (about 3/4 cup)
Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pears, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until golden and tender; keep warm.
Just before serving, toss lettuce with dressing. Arrange lettuce on serving plates, then top with warm pears and sprinkle with pecans and cheese.